[SJHS-Swim] Volunteers Needed, Tri-Meet this Friday, December 3 -- Stonewall/OP/Freedom-Potomac

Diandrich Blodgett mcjaldr at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:15:55 CST 2010

Hi all SJHS Swimming Families,

My name is Diane Blodgett and I will be serving as Volunteer Coordinator this swim season. You may reach me by e-mail at either mcjaldr at hotmail.com or blodgedg at pwcs.edu. My telephone number is 703-335-0078.

We have a meet this coming Friday, December 3rd. It will take place at the Freedom Center. We need the volunteers to be there by 7:30 p.m. The following is a list of the volunteer positions needed for this meet. Please respond if you can help.  We are in need of several volunteers for this meet. We are asking that each family volunteer for at least two of the five meets we will have this season. We will need all families to help with the District Meet that we are hosting.

Timers:

1. Teresa Thai

2.

3.